Conrad Bodden is a partner and founder of Treviño & Bodden. Mr. Bodden has extensive federal and state trial experience involving complex legal matters which include commercial and business disputes, Texas deceptive trade & practices act violations, insurance fraud & misrepresentation cases, wrongful death cases, nursing home cases, medical malpractice cases, work-place injuries, automotive product liability cases, automobile accidents, criminal matters, and family law cases. He has represented numerous individuals in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Bodden is also a former Assistant Attorney General in the Child Support Division where he handled thousands of family law cases for the State of Texas.
Mr. Bodden’s legal practice includes criminal defense, family law, Plaintiff’s personal injury, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, and commercial litigation. Mr. Bodden also provides local counsel services to out-of-town attorneys. Mr. Bodden is fluent in Spanish.
In 1993, Mr. Bodden graduated from the University of Texas in Austin, Texas with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering. With his engineering background, Mr. Bodden had the privilege of working at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in the Astronaut Training Division. While at NASA, Mr. Bodden became a Certified Instructor of the Reaction Control System – one of the Space Shuttle’s propulsion systems.
In 1996, Mr. Bodden received his law degree from the University of Texas Law School in Austin, Texas. While in law school, Mr. Bodden was involved in the Chicano/Hispanic Law Students’ Association (ChLSA), and was the Editor-In-Chief of the Hispanic Law Journal.
Conrad Bodden was born and raised in Brownsville, Texas. He is active in Brownsville civic and political organizations. Mr. Bodden is a graduate and alumni of Leadership Brownsville Class XIII and currently has the privilege of serving as Chair for Precinct 63 of the Cameron County Democratic Party.
Mr. Bodden is married to Alicia Rodriguez Bodden. They have three children: Nicolás, Andrés, and Rafael. Mr. Bodden and his family are members of the St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Brownsville, Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Age Discrimination
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Animal Bites — Plaintiff
- Assault & Battery — Plaintiff
- Aviation Accidents — Plaintiff
- Bad Faith
- Chemicals & Cosmetics
- Child Support
- Consumer Protection
- Criminal Fraud
- Custody & Visitation
- Defamation & Privacy — Plaintiff
- Drug Violations
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Housing & Construction Defects
- Insurance Malpractice
- Jones Act
- Machinery & Tools
- Medical Products & Devices
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Premises Liability — Plaintiff
- Property Damage — Plaintiff
- Railroad Accidents — Plaintiff
- Recreational Products
- Sex Discrimination
- Sex Offenses
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment — Employee
- Slip and Fall — Plaintiff
- White Collar Crimes
- Wrongful Death — Plaintiff
- Wrongful Termination — Employee
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1996
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Major: Aerospace Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cameron County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers’ Association